Competitive Team Registration
Registration for competitive teams can be completed online using the GotSoccer registration page.
The following documents must be delivered to the MSA soccer office during normal office hours
- Competitive player forms for each player
- A copy of each player’s birth certificate
- A signed copy of the team fact sheet signature page
- A copy of an email showing that the NTSSA background check has been “accepted” for each coach, manager, and assistant coach.
- A completed copy of the NTSSA competitive roster
Once these items have been dropped of the registrar will complete the registration and email you when you packet is ready to pick up. This packet will include an invoice. The invoice is due when the packet is picked up.
- $100 administrative fee ($50 for the Fall and $50 for the Spring – the total due in the Fall)