MSA has adopted a new uniform policy – to read the policy in its entirety please CLICK HERE.
- Basically U7 and older teams now select their own uniforms. Coaches should keep the total cost at or near $45 and should plan on using the uniform for several seasons.
- if you have a player that is U7 or older you will have to wait until you hear from your coach to know where to purchase your uniform.
- U4, U5 and U6 shall use the reversible jersey that parents will order/pay through MSA. The teams that played during the Fall 2013/Spring 2014 soccer year that are for the current year U6 can choose to stay with their already selected team uniform.
- If you are a parent of a U6 player and are unsure whether or not to purchase the MSA uniform, it is reasonable to wait to make the purchase until you hear from your coach. Since MSA has those jersey’s in stock it will be easy to call and order/pay for the uniform kit (shirt and socks) and then MSA will deliver those to the coach and then the coach will get them to the parents before the first game.
- If you are the parent of a U4 or U5 player – It is MSA’s recommendation that you purchase the jersey several times too large as this will be the same jersey they use for several seasons. Also when it it cold out you will need to be able to fit a full winter jacket UNDERNEATH the jersey. Referees will not allow players to wear the jacket or sweatshirt over the uniform.