Download COUPON for Dicks here
- Regular Fall Registration has closed and we are in the process of placing players on their teams. If you missed the regular registration date, you are eligible to sign up using the Late Registration. We will make every effort to place your child on a team but cannot guarantee they can return to their previous teams as those spots may have been filled. If we cannot find a team for your child in their age group within 14 days, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded to you. Obviously we are filling spots as in order of registration so the sooner you register, the more likely you are to have a spot.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact Sarah Harris at sarah.harris@mansfieldsoccer or via phone at 817-473-1177
- Shopping at Amazon anyway? Use this link to support North Texas Soccer AMAZON LINK
Registration Ends 7/31/21
Coaches Meeting 8/7/21
- 4-5 – no games – Labor Day weekend
- 11-12 MSA 1st week
Rain out weekend – 13-14
This gets us done before the weekend of Thanksgiving – we could play that weekend before if necessary for teams that need off additional weekends or if more than one rain out.
Other Dates (MPA Related)
Team Counts by Age/Gender Due: 8/2/21
Coach Conflicts Due: 8/7/21
Teams in GotSoccer Due: 8/9/21
Schedules Published: 8/16/21
During the Fall & Spring soccer seasons all teams must have a field reserved to guarantee they have a field available to practice on.
- See the practice field reservation page for more information.
Please be sure to check the field status line if their is any question of whether the fields are open for play. Coaches who practice on closed fields can receive a fine from the City of Mansfield, be suspended from playing games the coming weekend, or be suspended from coaching in the association for up to one year.
- See the Practice Field Closures page for more information.
- See the fields page for additional information and practice locations.
Feedback is important to us! Please contact us if you have any issues or concerns. It’s often a good practice to wait 24 hours before responding commenting on an emotional issue. Youth soccer is lots of fun, but it can also emotionally charged. Of course we’re glad to respond to any comments, but we may wait a day before responding.
- Players and parents are encouraged to use the MSA Feedback Form for any comments or concerns.
- Coaches can use the Coach’s Game Feedback Form to provide feedback on a specific game.
- The Referee Game Report is available for referees.
The Mansfield Soccer Association provides opportunities for children of all ages to play recreational soccer in the Mansfield, TX area. Most games are played at the Mansfield Soccer Complex, located near the intersection of highway 360 and Broad Street. Practices are held a various locations around the Mansfield area, including Philip Thompson Soccer Complex, Hardy Almon Soccer Field, and other Mansfield locations.
- See the League Information Page for more information.
- See the Coaching Page for more information.
Mansfield Soccer Association (MSA) has been formed to create a healthy playing environment for children playing recreational soccer. MSA is committed to the growth of children while developing a love for the game of soccer. We hope each of you not only allows your child to come play soccer but wish each of you to get involved with MSA and your child’s team. We are about whole family fun not just the individual.
MSA is a non-profit organization totally funded by your child’s registration fee’s. We do not receive any money from outside government bodies. The Association is comprised of a Board of Directors which is made up of an Executive Board (President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary). The rest of the board consist of Age and Gender level Commissioners, Webmaster, Director of Coaching, Director of Field and Games, Referee Assignor and Director of Referees.
Most Board meetings are held the third Monday of the month at 7 pm at the Mansfield Parks and Rec. Please check the online calendar for the exceptions to that meeting time/place. Anyone wanting to get involved is welcome to attend.
Mansfield Revolution SC
Mansfield Revolution SC is a competitive soccer club for both boys and girls teams. U10 and younger players can supplement their recreational experience with professional coaching and games against more advanced players in their age group. U11 and older teams can try out for select teams which compete with other competitive teams in the Arlington Premier Invitational League and other metroplex leagues.
- MSA is proud to partner with Mansfield Revolution Soccer Club.
Mansfield Adult Soccer
Adults interested in playing in the Mansfield Adult Soccer over 30 can visit our website at http://mansfieldadultsoccer.org/.