REGISTRATION CHECK LIST – SPRING 2022 SEASON
Registration Check List
1. Any requests regarding teams should be noted in the notes section of the registration (i.e.
play with sibling, prefer to go to lottery for a new team or any friend requests). We try to
review all notes and honor eligible requests prior to finalizing teams. We cannot honor
requests after January 31, 2022.
2. If you are a returning player and are not able to select your team, please make sure you
are using your old login information should you create a new a new profile, it will not
recognize you as a returning player and will put your child in the lottery. Make sure you
are registering your child in the correct age group … if they are playing up, they need to
register in the age group the team is registered in and not your child’s age group.
3. We are required to have seen a recent copy of your child’s birth certificate. If you have
not provided one since Fall of 2020, you must submit another copy. No exceptions.
4. If you completed your registration and you could not select your child’s returning team
(meaning you played on this team in fall 2021 or spring of 2021 and have not played on
another team), please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating you were not able to
register as returning player to their team and provide child’s name, team and age group.
5. Please review receipt for correct information (team request/friend request).
6. Registration Closes January 31.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact Sarah Harris at sarah.harris@mansfieldsoccer or via phone at 817-473-1177
- Shopping at Amazon anyway? Use this link to support North Texas Soccer AMAZON LINK
Registration open until January 31st for Fall Season
During the Fall & Spring soccer seasons all teams must have a field reserved to guarantee they have a field available to practice on.
- See the practice field reservation page for more information.
Please be sure to check the field status line if their is any question of whether the fields are open for play. Coaches who practice on closed fields can receive a fine from the City of Mansfield, be suspended from playing games the coming weekend, or be suspended from coaching in the association for up to one year.
- See the Practice Field Closures page for more information.
- See the fields page for additional information and practice locations.
Feedback is important to us! Please contact us if you have any issues or concerns. It’s often a good practice to wait 24 hours before responding commenting on an emotional issue. Youth soccer is lots of fun, but it can also emotionally charged. Of course we’re glad to respond to any comments, but we may wait a day before responding.
- Players and parents are encouraged to use the MSA Feedback Form for any comments or concerns.
- Coaches can use the Coach’s Game Feedback Form to provide feedback on a specific game.
- The Referee Game Report is available for referees.
The Mansfield Soccer Association provides opportunities for children of all ages to play recreational soccer in the Mansfield, TX area. Most games are played at the Mansfield Soccer Complex, located near the intersection of highway 360 and Broad Street. Practices are held a various locations around the Mansfield area, including Philip Thompson Soccer Complex, Hardy Almon Soccer Field, and other Mansfield locations.
- See the League Information Page for more information.
- See the Coaching Page for more information.
Mansfield Soccer Association (MSA) has been formed to create a healthy playing environment for children playing recreational soccer. MSA is committed to the growth of children while developing a love for the game of soccer. We hope each of you not only allows your child to come play soccer but wish each of you to get involved with MSA and your child’s team. We are about whole family fun not just the individual.
MSA is a non-profit organization totally funded by your child’s registration fee’s. We do not receive any money from outside government bodies. The Association is comprised of a Board of Directors which is made up of an Executive Board (President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary). The rest of the board consist of Age and Gender level Commissioners, Webmaster, Director of Coaching, Director of Field and Games, Referee Assignor and Director of Referees.
Most Board meetings are held the third Monday of the month at 7 pm at the Mansfield Parks and Rec. Please check the online calendar for the exceptions to that meeting time/place. Anyone wanting to get involved is welcome to attend.
Mansfield Revolution SC
Mansfield Revolution SC is a competitive soccer club for both boys and girls teams. U10 and younger players can supplement their recreational experience with professional coaching and games against more advanced players in their age group. U11 and older teams can try out for select teams which compete with other competitive teams in the Arlington Premier Invitational League and other metroplex leagues.
- MSA is proud to partner with Mansfield Revolution Soccer Club.
Mansfield Adult Soccer
Adults interested in playing in the Mansfield Adult Soccer over 30 can visit our website at http://mansfieldadultsoccer.org/.